« Passa a régua | Main | Senhas são como cuecas... »



Xris Ernest Hall

What's "hidrocor"?

(According to Google, some kind of contact lens.)


Hidrocor is a generic term for Sharpie. She wanted to know if I had sharpies and bubble gum on me.


Adoooro Nouvelle Vague!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)